rel='shortcut icon'/>

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Autumn Cheesecake Dip

Friday night, we had some friends over and I had no idea what to make as a snack. I was thinking something sweet, but then something healthy. I came across this dip and it was perfect! It makes a lot and tastes great. We dipped apples and strawberries, but I did dip my finger in there a few times because it was just that good!


Ingredients:
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
  • 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • your dipping choice 
Instructions:
  • Blend cream cheese, Cool Whip, and brown sugar in a mixer on medium speed anywhere between 5-10 minutes, or until smooth. Add vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and mix again. It's preferred that you refrigerate overnight, but at least one hour will do. Enjoy!
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment