rel='shortcut icon'/>

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy 4th Anniversary


In my post last year, I said " I take you for better or for worse, even if the better comes after the worse." And I meant it 110%. Marriage isn't a game or a joke, it's a commitment you make to your spouse for the rest of your life no matter what.
At getting married at age 18, I was determined that my first marriage would be my only marriage. After being married for 4 years now, I would have to say prayer has changed my marriage dramatically. It's changed him and me.


No trial is so large we can't overcome together.

Matt, it's really hard for me to believe that we've been married for 4 years now. While we've had our rough times, we've came out even stronger than before and I believe God gave me you knowing I would love you beyond reason. Thank you for working so hard to provide for Bug and I and thank you for accepting my faults as I do yours. I'm truly looking forward to our future and what life as in store for us. This song is for you, my love. 
Love you always and forever!

Mark 10:9 Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment